Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mindy, Mindy, Mindy

Okay, so here's the deal. There are times when being 125 mile away from family is just almost more than I can bear.

Today is one of those days.

My little sis is sick, and I'm not there.

For those of you who follow Mindy's blog, if you see this and read it, I want you to know that she is on her way to the hospital even as I write this.

There will hopefully be a colonoscopy scheduled for tomorrow, and in the meantime, she will get some much needed pain medication.

For the moment, I am not going down there, but will be in touch with my mom to see how things are going.

There is a fair possibility that the problem can be resolved during the colonoscopy tomorrow, but if not, and she should require surgery of some kind, I will go then.

So in the meantime, mom will keep me posted as to what is going on, and I will do my best to add info as it becomes available.

We are all very concerned, and somewhat frightened. So please, pray for Mindy, and pray for my mom, Andrew and Robert, as they all need God's calm assurance right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment