Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Special Day for Memorial - Heavens Tiniest Angel

Good Morning!

Just wanted to stop by and say I've added some new items to Searchwarp.

Because I publish my stuff there exclusive to them, I can't copy it on my blog.

However...I can give you the links.

"A Special Day for Memorial -- Heavens tiniest Angel is a cute read, so I wanted to share it with you. http://searchwarp.com/swa481021-A-Special-Day-For-Memorial-Heavens-Tiniest-Angel.htm

And did a little tongue in cheek piece about the Logan County connection to Memorial Day, called Memorial Day, Abraham Lincoln and the Logan County Connection. It is also on Searchwarp at http://searchwarp.com/swa478583-Memorial-Day-Abraham-Lincoln-And-The-Logan-County-Connection.htm

To counter balance that piece, I've done a more reverent piece on the same topic for the Lincoln Daily News. It is published yet, but hopfully by the weekend.

Thanks for reading, I love sharing and hope you don't think I'm being too boastful in this post.

N

2 comments:

  1. I am finally reading some of your articles. You are such a talented writer and I am so glad you have found a venue for your extraordinary talent. I also am amazed at Rich's gardening talents. That man does not just have a green thumb but a green body. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello!

    It took a minute or two for me to remember who "keckie" might be!!

    It's good to hear from you, hope everything is going well in your world.

    Thanks for reading my humble mumblings. I love to write, always have, just wish it paid a little better, but maybe someday!

    Drop me a note every chance you get!
    rlsnks@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete