Saturday, June 27, 2009

Well, we had to take them home!


Well, vacation is nearly over for Rich. He goes back to work Monday.

We had to take the girls back to their folks on Thursday evening, and we're still getting adjusted to the quiet house.

I think that the hardest part of having them here is when it is time to let them go. We enjoy the chaos, the energy, their laughter, and the weird silly things they do to entertain themselves!

The picture above is only one of about 400 or so that I took while Rich was on vacation.

We spent our first day with my mom, a favorite uncle of mine, then my sis and her family, and I think there were about 150 pics taken then.

The rest of them were of the kids!!

Anyway, left to right Chad, Chasity, Rich, (sitting on the train) Rylee, Chelsie, Rachel, Caitlyn, then standing on the ground again are Becky and Rick. (I think you can click to enlarge this shot)

I was so happy that I remembered to get a pic of Rich and all the kids. Many times, I am so busy taking shots of what they are doing, that I don't actually think to get a good family pic!


And here are the girls helping papaw plant flowers!





Posing and playing in the interactive center at Dixon Mounds;





Getting wet in the Illinois River


No comments:

Post a Comment