Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pic from family get together

Here are some pictures from our "Multi-family Get Together" last Saturday.

Things that make me crazy, I got home, and was going through the nearly 100 pics that I had taken and came to realize that in the whole bunch I had not one good picture of Mindy or Becky!!!!

That just makes me nuts because I try so hard to get everyone, then I mess it up!!!

Oh well, here are some of what I did get.


Left to right Nicholas, Chelsie, Rylee and MacKenzie (hope I spelled Nicholas and MacKenzie correctly). Nicholas and MacKenzie are extended family, children of Becky's sister Nycol.

Nephew Robert, and the hubs, Richard.


Chad's dad David and his friend Pat

Grandaughter Rachel, my mom Kay, Grandaughter Caitlyn. The blonde with her head down is Chasity, and with her back to us is MacKenzie. They are all looking at the albums I made for the two oldest grand girls, pictures and stories from their week with granpa and gramma.


Rachel in the pink jacket, Caitlyn facing me, and MacKenzie to the right.

Left to right, Chelsie, Chad, Chasity, Nycol, and Rick. That little dark blurp behind Ricks head is the closest thing to a picture of Becky that I have! I did get a shot of her, but it was blurry as she was moving, carrying and comforting Rylee from a fall she had taken.


Chasity, Nycol, and Rick


Nathan, Nycol's middle child, and oldest son.


Our grand girls Rachel and Rylee.


Our youngest grand girl Chelsie

MacKenzie

And, our grand girl Caitlyn

3 comments:

  1. Okay, what happen to my comment? I commented on this yesterday and I guess I didn't get it saved. ANYWAY, I said it looks like I am getting as good at dodging the camera as you are standing behind it, isn't that just another form of dodging?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, yes I suppose the best way to stay out of the picture is to be the one taking it LOL!

    But still, you would think when I go around snapping like a maniac, I'd get at least one picture of every person there!!!

    UGH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're good, I'm just better!! LOLOLOL

    (Robert just bought a new shirt--it says "If you were me, you would be awesome")

    ReplyDelete